The habit of giving only enhances the desire to give. - Walt Whitman

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saving and Storing Coupons

Saving weekly coupons will be important for scoring many of our deals. If you don't get the Sunday paper, I'd suggest buying one each Sunday or asking a friend for their coupons (if they don't use them) I thought I'd share with you my method for storing them.
I used to flip through the weekly coupon inserts and cut them all out! I'd then store them in a coupon file and keep it in my purse. Needless to say, it was time consuming and totally unnecessary. But, totally me. I always do things the hard way first! My good friend suggested I keep the inserts in clear sheet protectors inside of a 3 ring notebook. Genius! (Thanks, Erika!)
So this is how it looks today:



I'd recommend saving your Sunday coupon leaflets in whichever way you think will work best for you. This way works best for me and uses minimal space. Just don't forget to write the date on the outside of the booklet for easy reference. (Seems like a no-brainer, I know, but I forget often!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment